120 Apartments in Tualatin
- Tualatin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Tualatin Apartments with Garages (7)
- Tualatin Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Tualatin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Tualatin Apartments with Parking (10)
- Tualatin Apartments with Pools (7)
- Tualatin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Tualatin Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Tualatin Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tualatin Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sherwood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (63)
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Linn Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Tualatin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Tualatin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tualatin?
Tualatin, Oregon, is a quiet, little town with a river running through it. In fact, Tualatin means lazy in the native Atfalati indian language.
Located just 20 minutes outside of Portland, Oregon, Tualatin is a quiet suburban town that's home to crawfish festivals in the summertime and Christmas tree displays in the winter. The Tualatin River runs through the town, and you can see your neighbors fishing and canoeing on sunny days. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Tualatin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.