1,280 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Linn, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Linn (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Linn (2)
- West Linn Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Linn Apartments with Balconies (11)
- West Linn Apartments with Garages (7)
- West Linn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Linn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Linn Apartments with Parking (10)
- West Linn Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Linn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- West Linn Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Linn Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Oak Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oregon City 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Oswego 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Milwaukie 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Canby 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tualatin 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Wilsonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Happy Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Garden Home-Whitford 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tigard 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in West Linn?
West Linn, Oregon was first called "Robin's Nest," then named Linn City -- after a Missouri Senator -- before becoming West Linn in 1913. Just across the Willamette River from the end of the Oregon Trail, the city has a storied pioneer past.
West Linn is bounded on its east and part of its south side by the Willamette River, the waterway that slices through the most populous part of the state on its journey north. Living near the water can be precarious, but having your own boat dock is so cool! The south part of the city is roughly shaped by Interstate 205, and the city of Lake Oswego to the north and west. It's part of the greater Portland metro area and is seen as one of the more upscale suburbs. The bluffs and hills hold properties with amazing views of the water and the Cascade Mountains beyond. From gorgeous Pacific Northwest summer days to misty winter mornings, the views are incredible. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in West Linn offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in West Linn, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.