1,284 Apartments for rent in Fairview, OR with Hardwood Floors
- Fairview Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fairview Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fairview Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fairview Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fairview Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Troutdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Gresham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Camas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Washougal Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Orchards Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Vancouver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Five Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Oatfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Fairview?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Fairview?
Fairview is home to one of the largest berry producers, known as Townsend Farms, which is family owned and operated. They are now three generations in and continue growing.
Oregon has a reputation for being a tree hugger state, but how can you help but love the outdoors with so much good natural stuff here? Fairview, like the rest of Oregon, is gorgeously lush, surrounded by lakes and waterways and still operational farms bursting with fresh, healthy and local (obviously) goodies. But, in addition to the great recreational opportunities and delicious eateries, there is also an assortment of thrilling cultural attractions, from native Indian lands to a historical two-room jail cell built in 1915. There are also annual festivals, something called a "Bike Rodeo" and outdoor markets. You'll never be at a loss for what to do here, and the people are just as friendly as the environment. All that and the big city of Portland are just minutes away. Why aren't you here yet? See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Fairview renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.