946 Apartments for rent in Aloha, OR with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aloha Accessible Apartments (3)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (25)
- Aloha Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Aloha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Aloha Apartments with Parking (30)
- Aloha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Aloha Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Aloha Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (26)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Pools (31)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tigard Apartments with Pools (12)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sherwood Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Aloha?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Aloha?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aloha?
The city of Aloha, Oregon, according to local legend, may have gotten its exotic Hawaiian name from a clerical mix-up. But for now, aloha Aloha!
When you think about Aloha Oregon, the first thing that probably comes to your mind is "Why would anyone name an Oregon town after a Hawaiian salutation?" In actual fact, it was all a mistake. According to at least one local legend, it was supposed to be called "Aloah" after a resort in Wisconsin, but when the town's founders applied for a postal address, someone along the way made a typo. To make things even more entertaining, locals still insist on pronouncing it "Aloah" (or, phonetically, "Ah-LO-wa") so there goes the Hawaii connection. In spite of this early logistical mishap, Aloha is a cheerful, friendly town that's only about 14 miles (and a million miles, figuratively) from the big metropolis of Portland. With a population of 49,425 as of the 2010 Census, Aloha somehow maintains a sophisticated, charming small town vibe, in spite of the presence of heavy corporate hitters such as Intel and Columbia Sportswear Company. The fact is, everything in Aloha is so darned pretty, that even the fast food restaurants are photo worthy. It's small town America all dressed up and ready for the prom, with the bright lights of the big city just 20 minutes away. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Aloha means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Aloha could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.