447 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Aloha, OR
- Aloha Accessible Apartments (2)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (25)
- Aloha Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Aloha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Aloha Apartments with Parking (30)
- Aloha Apartments with Pools (9)
- Aloha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Aloha Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Aloha Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Beaverton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (31)
- Oak Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Hillsboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (21)
- Bethany 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- West Slope 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- King City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Tigard 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Tualatin 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Cornelius 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
The city of Aloha, Oregon, according to local legend, may have gotten its exotic Hawaiian name from a clerical mix-up. But for now, aloha Aloha!
When you think about Aloha Oregon, the first thing that probably comes to your mind is "Why would anyone name an Oregon town after a Hawaiian salutation?" In actual fact, it was all a mistake. According to at least one local legend, it was supposed to be called "Aloah" after a resort in Wisconsin, but when the town's founders applied for a postal address, someone along the way made a typo. To make things even more entertaining, locals still insist on pronouncing it "Aloah" (or, phonetically, "Ah-LO-wa") so there goes the Hawaii connection. In spite of this early logistical mishap, Aloha is a cheerful, friendly town that's only about 14 miles (and a million miles, figuratively) from the big metropolis of Portland. With a population of 49,425 as of the 2010 Census, Aloha somehow maintains a sophisticated, charming small town vibe, in spite of the presence of heavy corporate hitters such as Intel and Columbia Sportswear Company. The fact is, everything in Aloha is so darned pretty, that even the fast food restaurants are photo worthy. It's small town America all dressed up and ready for the prom, with the bright lights of the big city just 20 minutes away. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Aloha offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Aloha offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Aloha. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.