900 Apartments for rent in Fairfield, OH with Balconies
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fairfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fairfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hamilton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North College Hill Apartments with Balconies (4)
- White Oak Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Reading Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Monfort Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wetherington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fairfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fairfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fairfield?
For a city split between Butler and Hamilton counties, Fairfield has slowly gained a reputation for being the home of the largest wine collection in the United States; all thanks to Jungle Jim's International Market.
Fairfield is a medium-sized city in the state of Ohio. With its 42,730 individuals split into ten neighborhoods, Fairfield sits pretty as the 26th largest locale in Ohio. Covering an area of about 54.55 square kilometers, and enjoying an average climate of 75 degrees Fahrenheit, this city has attracted more people in a short time than the news of the Obama presidency. The latest unemployment rate of 5.8%, as of April 2013, has also afforded Uncle Sam a few smiles this year. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fairfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.