471 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fairfield, OH
- Fairfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fairfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fairfield Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fairfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fairfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfield (4)
- Forest Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hamilton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Woodlawn 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lockland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- White Oak 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Olde West Chester 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wetherington 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Blue Ash 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cheviot 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fairfield?
For a city split between Butler and Hamilton counties, Fairfield has slowly gained a reputation for being the home of the largest wine collection in the United States; all thanks to Jungle Jim's International Market.
Fairfield is a medium-sized city in the state of Ohio. With its 42,730 individuals split into ten neighborhoods, Fairfield sits pretty as the 26th largest locale in Ohio. Covering an area of about 54.55 square kilometers, and enjoying an average climate of 75 degrees Fahrenheit, this city has attracted more people in a short time than the news of the Obama presidency. The latest unemployment rate of 5.8%, as of April 2013, has also afforded Uncle Sam a few smiles this year. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Fairfield offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Fairfield, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.