1,210 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Fairfield, OH
- Fairfield Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fairfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fairfield Apartments with Parking (9)
- Fairfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfield (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfield (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfield (3)
- Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hamilton Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Springdale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodlawn Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Groesbeck Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Olde West Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Reading Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wetherington Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Trenton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Blue Ash Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Fairfield?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Fairfield?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Fairfield?
For a city split between Butler and Hamilton counties, Fairfield has slowly gained a reputation for being the home of the largest wine collection in the United States; all thanks to Jungle Jim's International Market.
Fairfield is a medium-sized city in the state of Ohio. With its 42,730 individuals split into ten neighborhoods, Fairfield sits pretty as the 26th largest locale in Ohio. Covering an area of about 54.55 square kilometers, and enjoying an average climate of 75 degrees Fahrenheit, this city has attracted more people in a short time than the news of the Obama presidency. The latest unemployment rate of 5.8%, as of April 2013, has also afforded Uncle Sam a few smiles this year. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Fairfield should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Fairfield may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Fairfield. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.