759 Apartments for rent in Fairfield, OH with Gyms
- Fairfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fairfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fairfield Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fairfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fairfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Forest Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hamilton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wetherington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Four Bridges Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kenwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dayton Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Fairfield?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Fairfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fairfield?
For a city split between Butler and Hamilton counties, Fairfield has slowly gained a reputation for being the home of the largest wine collection in the United States; all thanks to Jungle Jim's International Market.
Fairfield is a medium-sized city in the state of Ohio. With its 42,730 individuals split into ten neighborhoods, Fairfield sits pretty as the 26th largest locale in Ohio. Covering an area of about 54.55 square kilometers, and enjoying an average climate of 75 degrees Fahrenheit, this city has attracted more people in a short time than the news of the Obama presidency. The latest unemployment rate of 5.8%, as of April 2013, has also afforded Uncle Sam a few smiles this year. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fairfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.