228 Cheap Apartments for rent in Cleveland Heights, OH
- Cleveland Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Garages (27)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Parking (30)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Cleveland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Cleveland Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cleveland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Shaker Heights Cheap Apartments (4)
- Euclid Cheap Apartments (3)
- Garfield Heights Cheap Apartments (4)
- Mayfield Heights Cheap Apartments (5)
- Cleveland Cheap Apartments (31)
- Parma Cheap Apartments (3)
- Lakewood Cheap Apartments (11)
- North Royalton Cheap Apartments (5)
- Strongsville Cheap Apartments (3)
- Akron Cheap Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Cleveland Heights?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Cleveland Heights?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Cleveland Heights?
The murals on the west and east sides of the Heights Center Building paint the picture perfectly. On the east mural, folks are lined up for the streetcar, waiting to take off in all directions. On the west mural, shops and stores within the building are illustrated. All the people coming, going and relaxing around this intersection today indicate that Cleveland Heights is truly a destination point and launching pad.
A guy like John D. Rockefeller could have chosen anywhere in the world to live, but he chose Cleveland Heights. The city is within close range of Cleveland, and it's also close to Lake Erie, but not close enough to get blown over by gusts of wind. The tree-lined roads give the town an appealing ambiance. The 46,121 people who live here are doing more than following in the footsteps of Rockefeller. The town, architecturally speaking, is an intriguing blend of the classic and the modern. That, in many ways, carries over to life here. In Cleveland Heights, you get history, modernity and beauty all at once. That, above all else, is what originally attracted folks like Rockefeller to the area. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Cleveland Heights takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Cleveland Heights by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Cleveland Heights in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Cleveland Heights.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Cleveland Heights. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Cleveland Heights.