427 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Akron, OH
- Akron Accessible Apartments (2)
- Akron Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Akron Apartments with Garages (13)
- Akron Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Akron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Akron Apartments with Parking (23)
- Akron Apartments with Pools (3)
- Akron Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Akron Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Akron Luxury Apartments (37)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Akron (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Akron (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Akron (11)
- Cuyahoga Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairlawn Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Stow Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Green Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Uniontown Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hudson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wadsworth Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Macedonia Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Streetsboro Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Akron?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Akron?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Akron?
Akron began as a canal town. Known as the “Rubber Capital of the World,” Akron is no longer home to the many tire companies it once nurtured, but instead is home to more than 200,000 residents who love this city for its plethora of activities, friendly neighborhoods and that oh-so-friendly Midwestern attitude we all know and envy.
When it comes to important contributions to society, Akron has no shortage. The “City of Invention” (Yes, this city has several nicknames) has given America some of its most beloved possessions: Quaker Oats, an abundance of rubber, and Lebron James. So pack the car (check the tires), hit the highway and see just what Akron can contribute to you. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Akron should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Akron may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Akron. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.