269 Apartments for rent in Akron, OH with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Akron Accessible Apartments (2)
- Akron Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Akron Apartments with Garages (26)
- Akron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Akron Apartments with Parking (55)
- Akron Apartments with Pools (3)
- Akron Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Akron Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Akron Furnished Apartments (5)
- Akron Luxury Apartments (52)
- Akron Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Stow Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Northfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Solon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Royalton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Brunswick Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Parma Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Strongsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Akron?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Akron?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Akron?
Akron began as a canal town. Known as the “Rubber Capital of the World,” Akron is no longer home to the many tire companies it once nurtured, but instead is home to more than 200,000 residents who love this city for its plethora of activities, friendly neighborhoods and that oh-so-friendly Midwestern attitude we all know and envy.
When it comes to important contributions to society, Akron has no shortage. The “City of Invention” (Yes, this city has several nicknames) has given America some of its most beloved possessions: Quaker Oats, an abundance of rubber, and Lebron James. So pack the car (check the tires), hit the highway and see just what Akron can contribute to you. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Akron renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.