312 Apartments for rent in Akron, OH with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Akron (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Akron (13)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Akron (5)
- Akron Accessible Apartments (2)
- Akron Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Akron Apartments with Garages (26)
- Akron Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Akron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Akron Apartments with Parking (55)
- Akron Apartments with Pools (3)
- Akron Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Akron Furnished Apartments (5)
- Akron Luxury Apartments (52)
- Akron Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Cuyahoga Falls Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Barberton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fairlawn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Stow Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Green Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Uniontown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hudson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wadsworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Macedonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Akron?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Akron?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Akron?
Akron began as a canal town. Known as the “Rubber Capital of the World,” Akron is no longer home to the many tire companies it once nurtured, but instead is home to more than 200,000 residents who love this city for its plethora of activities, friendly neighborhoods and that oh-so-friendly Midwestern attitude we all know and envy.
When it comes to important contributions to society, Akron has no shortage. The “City of Invention” (Yes, this city has several nicknames) has given America some of its most beloved possessions: Quaker Oats, an abundance of rubber, and Lebron James. So pack the car (check the tires), hit the highway and see just what Akron can contribute to you. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Akron offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Akron. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Akron can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.