248 Apartments for rent in Akron, OH with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Akron Accessible Apartments (2)
- Akron Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Akron Apartments with Garages (38)
- Akron Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Akron Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Akron Apartments with Parking (71)
- Akron Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Akron Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Akron Furnished Apartments (5)
- Akron Luxury Apartments (62)
- Akron Pet Friendly Apartments (74)
- Cuyahoga Falls Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairlawn Apartments with Pools (1)
- Stow Apartments with Pools (3)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hudson Apartments with Pools (1)
- Streetsboro Apartments with Pools (1)
- Northfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (1)
- Solon Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Royalton Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Akron?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Akron?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Akron?
Akron began as a canal town. Known as the “Rubber Capital of the World,” Akron is no longer home to the many tire companies it once nurtured, but instead is home to more than 200,000 residents who love this city for its plethora of activities, friendly neighborhoods and that oh-so-friendly Midwestern attitude we all know and envy.
When it comes to important contributions to society, Akron has no shortage. The “City of Invention” (Yes, this city has several nicknames) has given America some of its most beloved possessions: Quaker Oats, an abundance of rubber, and Lebron James. So pack the car (check the tires), hit the highway and see just what Akron can contribute to you. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Akron means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Akron could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.