139 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ogden, UT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ogden (3)
- Ogden Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ogden Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Ogden Apartments with Garages (13)
- Ogden Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ogden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Ogden Apartments with Parking (24)
- Ogden Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ogden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Ogden Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ogden (3)
- South Ogden 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Haven 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Clearfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Layton 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Syracuse 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Farmington 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Centerville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woods Cross 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Ogden?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Ogden?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Ogden?
If you hate majestic mountain views and peaceful babbling rivers, Ogden is probably not for you. If this sounds like Heaven on Earth, then you’re looking in the right place for your new abode. Located on the West Flank of the Rocky Mountains, this snow-dusted old railroad town has all of the mountains, trails, waterfalls and rivers needed for extreme outdoor recreation fanatics. Sounds like an exhilarating place to call home, huh? See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Ogden offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Ogden, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.