775 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Carteret, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carteret Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carteret Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Carteret Apartments with Garages (2)
- Carteret Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carteret Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Carteret Apartments with Parking (8)
- Carteret Apartments with Pools (1)
- Carteret Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Carteret Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Carteret (1)
- Linden Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Avenel Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rahway Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Staten Island Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Roselle Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Perth Amboy Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elizabeth Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Iselin Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fords Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Carteret?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Carteret?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Carteret?
Tired of paying an exorbitant sales tax? Shop in Carteret's Urban Enterprise Zone and reap the savings of a lower than average sales tax.
Carteret was formed in 1906 as a borough of Roosevelt; however, in 1922, the name of the borough was changed to Carteret. The name of the city pays homage to one of the first proprietors of New Jersey, George Carteret, and his son, Philip, who was the first Royal Governor of New Jersey. Since 2000, the population in Carteret increased nearly 10% to 22,844 in 2010. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Carteret should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Carteret may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Carteret. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.