194 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Saratoga Springs, NY
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Saratoga Springs (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Saratoga Springs (10)
- Saratoga Springs Accessible Apartments (9)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Garages (15)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Parking (31)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Saratoga Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Saratoga Springs Furnished Apartments (21)
- Saratoga Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ballston Spa 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Round Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Niskayuna 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cohoes 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Schenectady 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Green Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Troy 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Watervliet 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Colonie 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Menands 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Saratoga Springs?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Saratoga Springs?
How expensive are studio apartments in Saratoga Springs?
So, you've discovered Saratoga Springs and fallen head-over-heels in love. Welcome to the club. Now, it's time for the good fight: finding a property rental. We've got all the tools, tips, and listings you need right here, so sit back and relax while we guide you through the renter's world of Saratoga Springs.
Saratoga Springs is home to just under 26,000 residents. The Springs is also home to some very eclectic shops, artist co-ops, historic live music venues, and some forward-thinking quirks you won't find anywhere else.
One way or another, Saratoga Springs has become a city where you can shop in local boutiques, where water fountains flow with fresh, un-bottled Geyser Spring Water, and where you can enjoy a funky nightlife in a downtown so simultaneously clean, quaint, cute, and strange it could have been designed by a child of Timothy Leary and Martha Stewart. In this artistic environment, 60 Pulitzer Prize winning authors and one Nobel Prize winner have thrived as Saratogians, people such as Bob Dylan and Arlo Guthrie have rolled through town on their way to fame, and today a whole new generation of geniuses, artists, musicians, and other brilliant Saratogians have got their mojo working.
Apartments for rent in Saratoga Springs range from $600 studio apartments to $1,000 penthouse lofts, to condos and upscale apartments that can cost more than $3,000 a month. Of course, when you pay this much, you don't just get an apartment on the second floor... you get an apartment rental that is the second floor, all 2,000 square feet of it. So, you can see that rental properties come in all shapes and sizes and prices, and that's a lot to consider.
What’s even more difficult, however, is choosing between all the amazing neighborhoods in this little city. You can live by the lake, by the amazing Spa State Park, in the popular downtown neighborhood, next door to the racetrack, or in a cul-de-sac neighborhood near the golf course.
Just grazing the surface now, but alas, it's time for this guide to end. Good luck on your apartment hunt in the beautiful Saratoga Springs!
2 bedroom apartments in Saratoga Springs are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Saratoga Springs near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Saratoga Springs that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.