137 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Saratoga Springs, NY
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Saratoga Springs (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Saratoga Springs (9)
- Saratoga Springs Accessible Apartments (9)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Garages (15)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Parking (31)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Saratoga Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Saratoga Springs Furnished Apartments (22)
- Saratoga Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ballston Spa 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Round Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Niskayuna 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cohoes 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Schenectady 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Green Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Troy 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Watervliet 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Menands 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westmere 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Saratoga Springs?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Saratoga Springs?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Saratoga Springs?
So, you've discovered Saratoga Springs and fallen head-over-heels in love. Welcome to the club. Now, it's time for the good fight: finding a property rental. We've got all the tools, tips, and listings you need right here, so sit back and relax while we guide you through the renter's world of Saratoga Springs.
Saratoga Springs is home to just under 26,000 residents. The Springs is also home to some very eclectic shops, artist co-ops, historic live music venues, and some forward-thinking quirks you won't find anywhere else.
One way or another, Saratoga Springs has become a city where you can shop in local boutiques, where water fountains flow with fresh, un-bottled Geyser Spring Water, and where you can enjoy a funky nightlife in a downtown so simultaneously clean, quaint, cute, and strange it could have been designed by a child of Timothy Leary and Martha Stewart. In this artistic environment, 60 Pulitzer Prize winning authors and one Nobel Prize winner have thrived as Saratogians, people such as Bob Dylan and Arlo Guthrie have rolled through town on their way to fame, and today a whole new generation of geniuses, artists, musicians, and other brilliant Saratogians have got their mojo working.
Apartments for rent in Saratoga Springs range from $600 studio apartments to $1,000 penthouse lofts, to condos and upscale apartments that can cost more than $3,000 a month. Of course, when you pay this much, you don't just get an apartment on the second floor... you get an apartment rental that is the second floor, all 2,000 square feet of it. So, you can see that rental properties come in all shapes and sizes and prices, and that's a lot to consider.
What’s even more difficult, however, is choosing between all the amazing neighborhoods in this little city. You can live by the lake, by the amazing Spa State Park, in the popular downtown neighborhood, next door to the racetrack, or in a cul-de-sac neighborhood near the golf course.
Just grazing the surface now, but alas, it's time for this guide to end. Good luck on your apartment hunt in the beautiful Saratoga Springs!
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Saratoga Springs offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Saratoga Springs, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.