1,166 Apartments for rent in Summerlin South, NV with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Summerlin South Accessible Apartments (1)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Garages (84)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Parking (84)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Pools (49)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Summerlin South Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Summerlin South Furnished Apartments (9)
- Summerlin South Luxury Apartments (4)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (248)
- Enterprise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Paradise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Winchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Whitney Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Henderson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (91)
- St. George Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Summerlin South?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Summerlin South?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Summerlin South?
Howard Hughes was one of the wealthiest men in the world, and he obviously could have done just about anything he wanted. He bought a film studio, learned how to fly airplanes and created a medical center. He was known for being eccentric and visionary--and one of his big ideas was to buy 22,000 acres of desert land and turn it into a massive subdivision that he named after his grandmother. His gamble paid off. Today, the subdivision he created, called Summerlin, is one of the most popular and ...
As a master-planned community, Summerlin includes a total of 17 villages, including Summerlin South. As the name would suggest, Summerlin South is just a southward extension of Summerlin. Summerlin South is the most upscale of all the villages within Summerlin and includes The Ridges, which a community of mansions. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Summerlin South renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.