452 Short-term Apartments for rent in Reno, NV
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Reno Accessible Apartments (26)
- Reno Apartments with Balconies (146)
- Reno Apartments with Garages (177)
- Reno Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Reno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Reno Apartments with Parking (241)
- Reno Apartments with Pools (69)
- Reno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (168)
- Reno Dog Friendly Apartments (163)
- Reno Furnished Apartments (44)
- Reno Luxury Apartments (315)
- Reno Pet Friendly Apartments (172)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Reno?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Reno?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Reno?
Finding a short-term apartment in Reno takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.