834 Apartments for rent in Reno, NV with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Reno Accessible Apartments (26)
- Reno Apartments with Balconies (144)
- Reno Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Reno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (71)
- Reno Apartments with Parking (236)
- Reno Apartments with Pools (70)
- Reno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (163)
- Reno Dog Friendly Apartments (159)
- Reno Furnished Apartments (44)
- Reno Luxury Apartments (309)
- Reno Pet Friendly Apartments (168)
- Sun Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sparks Apartments with Garages (89)
- Cold Springs Apartments with Garages (5)
- Spanish Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
- Incline Village Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dayton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Carson City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Kingsbury Apartments with Garages (1)
- Minden Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Lake Tahoe Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Reno?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Reno?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Reno?
Reno apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.