120 Cheap Apartments for rent in Reno, NV
- Reno Accessible Apartments (23)
- Reno Apartments with Balconies (147)
- Reno Apartments with Garages (154)
- Reno Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Reno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Reno Apartments with Parking (206)
- Reno Apartments with Pools (68)
- Reno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (123)
- Reno Dog Friendly Apartments (156)
- Reno Furnished Apartments (33)
- Reno Luxury Apartments (290)
- Reno Pet Friendly Apartments (165)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Reno?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Reno?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Reno?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Reno?
Finding cheap apartments in Reno takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Reno by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Reno in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Reno.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Reno. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Reno.