59 Apartments in Reno
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Reno (12)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Reno (17)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Reno (16)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Reno (7)
- Reno Accessible Apartments (26)
- Reno Apartments with Balconies (118)
- Reno Apartments with Garages (132)
- Reno Apartments with Gyms (52)
- Reno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Reno Apartments with Parking (188)
- Reno Apartments with Pools (69)
- Reno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (137)
- Reno Dog Friendly Apartments (131)
- Reno Furnished Luxury Apartments (38)
- Reno Luxury Apartments (246)
- Reno Pet Friendly Apartments (139)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Reno?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Reno?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Reno?
Furnished apartments in Reno can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Reno as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.