716 Apartments for rent in Reno, NV with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Reno Accessible Apartments (26)
- Reno Apartments with Balconies (146)
- Reno Apartments with Garages (177)
- Reno Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Reno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Reno Apartments with Parking (241)
- Reno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (168)
- Reno Dog Friendly Apartments (163)
- Reno Furnished Apartments (44)
- Reno Luxury Apartments (315)
- Reno Pet Friendly Apartments (172)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Reno?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Reno?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Reno?
Finding apartments with a pool in Reno means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Reno could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.