102 Studio Apartments for rent in Reno, NV
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Reno (15)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Reno (10)
- Reno Accessible Apartments (19)
- Reno Apartments with Balconies (109)
- Reno Apartments with Garages (122)
- Reno Apartments with Gyms (41)
- Reno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Reno Apartments with Parking (181)
- Reno Apartments with Pools (53)
- Reno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (117)
- Reno Dog Friendly Apartments (104)
- Reno Furnished Apartments (21)
- Reno Luxury Apartments (250)
- Reno Pet Friendly Apartments (116)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Reno (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Reno?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Reno?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Reno?
Studio apartments could offer the best of Reno living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Reno during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.