794 Apartments for rent in Reno, NV with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Reno Accessible Apartments (26)
- Reno Apartments with Balconies (145)
- Reno Apartments with Garages (173)
- Reno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (71)
- Reno Apartments with Parking (238)
- Reno Apartments with Pools (70)
- Reno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (165)
- Reno Dog Friendly Apartments (159)
- Reno Furnished Apartments (44)
- Reno Luxury Apartments (310)
- Reno Pet Friendly Apartments (168)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Reno?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Reno?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Reno?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Reno renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.