778 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in North Las Vegas, NV
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Las Vegas (13)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Las Vegas (1)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Las Vegas (13)
- North Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (9)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (145)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (269)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (38)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (281)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (93)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- North Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (119)
- North Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (12)
- North Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (343)
- North Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (123)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Las Vegas (10)
- Sunrise Manor 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Winchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Las Vegas 1 Bedroom Apartments (189)
- Whitney 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Paradise 1 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- Spring Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (38)
- Henderson 1 Bedroom Apartments (61)
- Summerlin South 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Enterprise 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Boulder City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in North Las Vegas?
"Bright light city gonna set my soul/ Gonna set my soul on fire/ Got a whole lot of money thats ready to burn/ So get those stakes up higher [...] Viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas." (-- Elvis Presley, Viva Las Vegas)
Compared with Las Vegas shock and awe program, North Las Vegas is downright sleepy, and quiet. It isn’t nearly as brightly lit or frenetic as Sin City itself, but it has a great combination of tucked-away peacefulness and accessible action that many natives love. Many Las Vegas employees live in North LV. Its a quick escape with a short commute and even more inexpensive rents, though it. Do invest attracts some high flyers, which is crazy, because Vegas has shockingly low cost real estate to begin with itself. It must have something to do with those 110-plus-degree summers that start in February and last until November. The entertainment is a little different up north too. People like parks and fairs, shopping centers and golf courses more so than slot machines and robotic black jack dealers in red vests. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in North Las Vegas offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in North Las Vegas, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.