- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Las Vegas (16)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Las Vegas (37)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Las Vegas (138)
- North Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (9)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (107)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (114)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (21)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (127)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (67)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (187)
- North Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (85)
- North Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (10)
- North Las Vegas Furnished Luxury Apartments (9)
- North Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (92)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in North Las Vegas?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in North Las Vegas?
"Bright light city gonna set my soul/ Gonna set my soul on fire/ Got a whole lot of money thats ready to burn/ So get those stakes up higher [...] Viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas." (-- Elvis Presley, Viva Las Vegas)
Compared with Las Vegas shock and awe program, North Las Vegas is downright sleepy, and quiet. It isn’t nearly as brightly lit or frenetic as Sin City itself, but it has a great combination of tucked-away peacefulness and accessible action that many natives love. Many Las Vegas employees live in North LV. Its a quick escape with a short commute and even more inexpensive rents, though it. Do invest attracts some high flyers, which is crazy, because Vegas has shockingly low cost real estate to begin with itself. It must have something to do with those 110-plus-degree summers that start in February and last until November. The entertainment is a little different up north too. People like parks and fairs, shopping centers and golf courses more so than slot machines and robotic black jack dealers in red vests. See more
Luxury apartments in North Las Vegas offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in North Las Vegas can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in North Las Vegas will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others