1,601 Accessible Apartments for rent in Collingswood, NJ
- Collingswood Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Collingswood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Collingswood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Collingswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Collingswood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Collingswood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Collingswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Collingswood Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Collingswood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Collingswood Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Camden Accessible Apartments (2)
- Golden Triangle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Merchantville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Haddonfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bellmawr Accessible Apartments (1)
- Barrington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palmyra Accessible Apartments (1)
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (123)
- Moorestown-Lenola Accessible Apartments (2)
- Marlton Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Collingswood?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Collingswood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Collingswood?
Collingswood - Water and food everywhere, but not a drop to drink!
Collingswood is home to nearly 14,000 people in Camden County, New Jersey. Not officially recognized as a town or city, Collingswood identifies itself as a borough, which means that it is governed by a Mayor. Originally settled by Quakers in the late 17th century, this picturesque borough is now home to wide range of cultures--which of course means a fantastic array of local cuisines, but no alcohol! Collingswood is also home to many popular historical sites and a well-maintained, classic-style retail area, as well as several theaters and buildings dedicated to the arts. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Collingswood with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Collingswood. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.