451 Apartments for rent in Clifton, NJ with Balconies
- Clifton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clifton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Clifton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Clifton Apartments with Parking (7)
- Clifton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Clifton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Clifton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Passaic Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Paterson Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Rutherford Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Totowa Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Prospect Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lodi Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Clifton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Clifton?
Many scenes from the TV show "The Sopranos" were filmed in Clifton, but despite the cinematic mafia connection, you wont have to watch out for gangsters here.
New York City is one of the most exciting and interesting cities in the entire world, but you pay dearly for the privilege. High rents for cramped quarters being the biggest price you have to pay. Considering this, nearby New Jersey starts to look like a great alternative when it comes to saving money and expanding your living space. If you plan on having kids, getting out of the city is almost a necessity, unless you really want your whole family squeezing into a 500 square foot apartment in New York. I' sure junior wouldn't be to happy about that. New Jersey is an awesome choice for affordability, and Clifton has a lot to offer. That's why Clifton's population has grown 7 percent since the year 2000, even while some other nearby places have grown more slowly or even declined. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Clifton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.