380 Apartments for rent in Clifton, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clifton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clifton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Clifton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Clifton Apartments with Parking (11)
- Clifton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Clifton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Clifton Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Clifton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clifton Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Garages (3)
- Garfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wallington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Paterson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rutherford Apartments with Garages (2)
- Belleville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Totowa Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Clifton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Clifton?
Many scenes from the TV show "The Sopranos" were filmed in Clifton, but despite the cinematic mafia connection, you wont have to watch out for gangsters here.
New York City is one of the most exciting and interesting cities in the entire world, but you pay dearly for the privilege. High rents for cramped quarters being the biggest price you have to pay. Considering this, nearby New Jersey starts to look like a great alternative when it comes to saving money and expanding your living space. If you plan on having kids, getting out of the city is almost a necessity, unless you really want your whole family squeezing into a 500 square foot apartment in New York. I' sure junior wouldn't be to happy about that. New Jersey is an awesome choice for affordability, and Clifton has a lot to offer. That's why Clifton's population has grown 7 percent since the year 2000, even while some other nearby places have grown more slowly or even declined. See more
Clifton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.