1,645 Apartments for rent in Morrisville, NC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Morrisville Accessible Apartments (13)
- Morrisville Apartments with Garages (22)
- Morrisville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Morrisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Morrisville Apartments with Parking (28)
- Morrisville Apartments with Pools (20)
- Morrisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Morrisville Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Morrisville Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Cary Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Durham Apartments with Balconies (163)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Raleigh Apartments with Balconies (363)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Garner Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Carrboro Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Butner Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Morrisville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Morrisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Morrisville?
There's a lot of big tech companies in Morrisville, like IBM, AT&T, Time Warner, etc. Watch out, San Francisco!
Morrisville calls itself "the heart of the triangle," because it is located in the "Research Triangle" which is the region comprised of North Carolina State University, Duke University, and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Morrisville is a small town with a country feel. However, it offers access to some of the most cosmopolitan and intellectual places in the south, which makes for a vibrant and exciting community. People consider Morrisville to be an idyllic town its neighborhoods are safe, its schools are fantastic, and its parks and outdoors are beautiful. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Morrisville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.