126 Apartments for Rent in Hillsborough, NC with Pools
- Hillsborough Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Garages (5)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Parking (6)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Hillsborough Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hillsborough Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hillsborough Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Carrboro Apartments with Pools (11)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Pools (28)
- Mebane Apartments with Pools (9)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (105)
- Haw River Apartments with Pools (1)
- Graham Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pittsboro Apartments with Pools (3)
- Morrisville Apartments with Pools (24)
- Butner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Hillsborough?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Hillsborough?
Hillsborough restaurants are well known for using locally grown ingredients, all the way down to refreshing local brews.
Hillsborough is part of the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill metropolitan area, but it feels more like a hip small town that popped up in the middle of nowhere. Residents take great pride not only in the history of the area -- the historic district is in the National Register of Historic Places and boasts more than 100 late eighteenth and nineteenth century buildings -- but also in a thriving art community and a collective environmental concern. The population of this 5.33 square mile community was 6,087 during the 2010 census, and it continues to grow. With a little something for everyone, from the urban foodie and art connoisseur to the environmentally conscious individual who desires a lot of green space, it is easy to see why. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Hillsborough means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Hillsborough could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.