451 Apartments for rent in Clayton, NC with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clayton (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clayton (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clayton (2)
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (20)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (12)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Clayton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Wilson's Mills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wendell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Garner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Selma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Raleigh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (273)
- Benson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Angier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Clayton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Clayton?
Clayton, NC: Big industry yesterday and tomorrow!
Clayton, North Carolina is a suburb, or as they like to say, a satellite town, of larger Raleigh. If you are looking for rental houses or an apartment to rent in a nice little community with a population of less than 20,000, Clayton would be a perfect spot for your new home. The city is easy to travel in and out of with its location on three major highways. It sits directly on the Research Triangle on the I-40, U.S. 70 and NC 42. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Clayton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Clayton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Clayton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.