1,122 Apartments for rent in Clayton, NC with Gyms
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (11)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (17)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (16)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Wendell Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Knightdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Garner Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Raleigh Apartments with Gyms (156)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Morrisville Apartments with Gyms (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Clayton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Clayton?
Clayton, NC: Big industry yesterday and tomorrow!
Clayton, North Carolina is a suburb, or as they like to say, a satellite town, of larger Raleigh. If you are looking for rental houses or an apartment to rent in a nice little community with a population of less than 20,000, Clayton would be a perfect spot for your new home. The city is easy to travel in and out of with its location on three major highways. It sits directly on the Research Triangle on the I-40, U.S. 70 and NC 42. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Clayton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.