1,274 Apartments for rent in Greer, SC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Greer Accessible Apartments (2)
- Greer Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Greer Apartments with Garages (21)
- Greer Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Greer Apartments with Parking (27)
- Greer Apartments with Pools (10)
- Greer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Greer Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Greer Pet Friendly Apartments (67)
- Taylors Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mauldin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Greenville Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Travelers Rest Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Judson Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Easley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Greer?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Greer?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greer?
"South Carolina low country / Southern words with an old Sandlapper tune / Palmetto trees swaying in that Atlantic breeze / Reaching up to touch the crescent moon / South Carolina low country" (-- Josh Turner, "South Carolina Low County")
Just between Greenville and Spartanburg South Carolina lies Greer a small southern town thats known for its beautiful greenery and city festivals. Greer residents are friendly, and they love showing friends and family Southern hospitality when they visit their homes or pass by on the streets. The city is filed with parks, shopping, restaurants, and sports fields and its an easy drive to the bigger South Carolinian cities. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Greer renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.