596 Apartments for rent in Lee's Summit, MO with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lee's Summit Accessible Apartments (11)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Garages (32)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Pools (20)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Lee's Summit Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Lee's Summit Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Raytown Apartments with Parking (14)
- Raymore Apartments with Parking (14)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Parking (37)
- Grandview Apartments with Parking (10)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Parking (6)
- Independence Apartments with Parking (84)
- Belton Apartments with Parking (26)
- Grain Valley Apartments with Parking (25)
- Peculiar Apartments with Parking (5)
- Sugar Creek Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Lee's Summit?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Lee's Summit?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lee's Summit?
Touted as a warm and welcoming suburban getaway just 20 miles from Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, MO has twice made Money Magazine’s list of 100 Best Cities to Live in the United States. While the origin of “Lee” is often disputed, many say the “summit” portion of its name came from its early years, when Lee’s Summit was the highest point of the Missouri-Pacific railroad. Now that its railroad days are (mostly) past, Lee’s Summit is known for being a great community, and a friendly city with tons to do. Recreation is all around, from the cozy little downtown area (which hosts festivals and events year-round) to indoor and outdoor recreational centers, museums, and tons of natural areas with hiking and biking trails that surround the nearby lakes. Despite its small town nature, Lee’s Summit is a place of variety, and when you’re looking to relocate, that’s a definite plus! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Lee's Summit apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.