750 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lee's Summit, MO
- Lee's Summit Accessible Apartments (8)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Garages (36)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Parking (40)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Pools (24)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lee's Summit Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lee's Summit (12)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lee's Summit (17)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lee's Summit (34)
- Greenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Raytown Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Raymore Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Blue Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Grandview Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pleasant Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Independence Pet Friendly Apartments (108)
- Belton Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Grain Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Peculiar Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lee's Summit?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lee's Summit?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lee's Summit?
Touted as a warm and welcoming suburban getaway just 20 miles from Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, MO has twice made Money Magazine’s list of 100 Best Cities to Live in the United States. While the origin of “Lee” is often disputed, many say the “summit” portion of its name came from its early years, when Lee’s Summit was the highest point of the Missouri-Pacific railroad. Now that its railroad days are (mostly) past, Lee’s Summit is known for being a great community, and a friendly city with tons to do. Recreation is all around, from the cozy little downtown area (which hosts festivals and events year-round) to indoor and outdoor recreational centers, museums, and tons of natural areas with hiking and biking trails that surround the nearby lakes. Despite its small town nature, Lee’s Summit is a place of variety, and when you’re looking to relocate, that’s a definite plus! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lee's Summit should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lee's Summit may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lee's Summit. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.