972 Apartments for rent in Shakopee, MN with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shakopee Accessible Apartments (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Shakopee Apartments with Garages (15)
- Shakopee Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Parking (15)
- Shakopee Apartments with Pools (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Shakopee Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Shakopee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shakopee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Savage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Chaska Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Excelsior Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Edina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Shakopee?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Shakopee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shakopee?
Shakopee, named after the tribal Chief Sakpe, might mean "number six," but it's number one in authentic Native American heritage and beautifully preserved traditions.Native American settlements have existed in Shakopee since pre-historic times, and these origins are celebrated every August in a festival of native dance.
With about 37,000 residents, Shakopee, Minnesota is a suburb of the Minnesota-St. Paul Twin Cities area, and the county seat of Scott County. Looking to relocate to Shakopee? You'll find plenty of property rentals that are ideal for people looking to move to this exciting area. Located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis, on the south bank of the Minnesota River, Shakopee is within easy reach of the big city shopping malls and movie theaters, but still has that small-town community feeling. One thing is for sure: the kids will love the Valleyfair Amusement Park, which has more than 75 stomach-lurching rides to make them scream with delight--and tire them out so you get some blissful quiet when you get home. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Shakopee renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.