218 Apartments for rent in Richfield, MN with Balconies
- Richfield Accessible Apartments (5)
- Richfield Apartments with Garages (10)
- Richfield Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Richfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Richfield Apartments with Parking (13)
- Richfield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Richfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Richfield Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Richfield Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Edina Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (265)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Eagan Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Richfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Richfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richfield?
"One and all we’ll recall. That we’ll never let her standards fall, for we’re proud as we can be R-I-C-H-F-I-E-L-D." (-Richfield High School song)
Richfield, MN is awfully hot considering that temperatures are below freezing for several months out of the year. Sure, it’s cold here, but balmy weather isn’t everyone’s favorite thing – or at least it doesn’t matter half as much as a good job. There are plenty of good jobs in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Only 13% of the residents stay in Richfield all day, most of them commuting to another part of the metro region. Yet they find that Richfield is a great place to come home to at the end of a long work day.
Having trouble with Craigslist Richfield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Richfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.