109 Condos for rent in Birmingham, MI
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (12)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (27)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (6)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (3)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Royal Oak Condos for Rent (13)
- Troy Condos for Rent (8)
- Southfield Condos for Rent (4)
- Ferndale Condos for Rent (1)
- Auburn Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- Rochester Hills Condos for Rent (4)
- Hazel Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Farmington Hills Condos for Rent (7)
- Rochester Condos for Rent (2)
- Farmington Condos for Rent (1)
The 1990s TV show “Tool Time” was about a funny, sweet family that lived in a charming Michigan suburb. The show's star, Tim Allen, grew up in Birmingham, Michigan. Birmingham seems just like the same pleasant, old-fashioned little town in the show. Coincidence? I think not.
Birmingham may have originated as a Native American town in the 1800s, but today it’s one of the most popular suburbs for hip young singles and families. Birmingham is so appealing because it has tons of quirky, unique downtown shopping options, a walkable downtown area and great schools. Residents are often active, successful and well educated. The culture embraces cafes, independent shops and galleries over malls and chain restaurants. At the same time, if you want major retail chains, they’re only a couple miles away. See more
Finding condos for rent in Birmingham is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Birmingham may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Birmingham that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.