779 Apartments for rent in Birmingham, MI with Gyms
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (12)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (27)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (6)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (3)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Southfield Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Birmingham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Birmingham?
The 1990s TV show “Tool Time” was about a funny, sweet family that lived in a charming Michigan suburb. The show's star, Tim Allen, grew up in Birmingham, Michigan. Birmingham seems just like the same pleasant, old-fashioned little town in the show. Coincidence? I think not.
Birmingham may have originated as a Native American town in the 1800s, but today it’s one of the most popular suburbs for hip young singles and families. Birmingham is so appealing because it has tons of quirky, unique downtown shopping options, a walkable downtown area and great schools. Residents are often active, successful and well educated. The culture embraces cafes, independent shops and galleries over malls and chain restaurants. At the same time, if you want major retail chains, they’re only a couple miles away. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Birmingham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.