124 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Birmingham, MI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Birmingham (2)
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (18)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (28)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (5)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (8)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (3)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (1)
- Beverly Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Berkley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clawson 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Troy 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Southfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Oak Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ferndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Birmingham?
The 1990s TV show “Tool Time” was about a funny, sweet family that lived in a charming Michigan suburb. The show's star, Tim Allen, grew up in Birmingham, Michigan. Birmingham seems just like the same pleasant, old-fashioned little town in the show. Coincidence? I think not.
Birmingham may have originated as a Native American town in the 1800s, but today it’s one of the most popular suburbs for hip young singles and families. Birmingham is so appealing because it has tons of quirky, unique downtown shopping options, a walkable downtown area and great schools. Residents are often active, successful and well educated. The culture embraces cafes, independent shops and galleries over malls and chain restaurants. At the same time, if you want major retail chains, they’re only a couple miles away. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Birmingham offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Birmingham, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.