233 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rosedale, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rosedale (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rosedale (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rosedale (1)
- Rosedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rosedale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rosedale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rosedale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Rosedale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rosedale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Overlea 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dundalk 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Essex 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Parkville 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- White Marsh 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Middle River 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Carney 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Perry Hall 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Baltimore 3 Bedroom Apartments (317)
- Edgemere 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Rosedale is home to Maryland Route 7, once the Philadelphia Road, which bore George Washington on his way to New York in 1789 for his inauguration as the first American President.
A young English resident named Dale once owned a home above the then-called Philadelphia Road that George Washington traversed. His garden was covered with strikingly attractive roses -- so attractive that the area was named Rosedale for him and his flowers. In the 19th century, immigrants were drawn to the community with access to gas and electric lighting, transportation via electric trains, and boats along the river. In fact, schooners were once able to sail all the way up Back River (although today, a rowboat might be more in order). Rosedale grew as a residential suburb to Baltimore primarily in the 1950s. Three quarters of the housing available today are homes built between 1854 and 1979. So you better like history if you decide to move here! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Rosedale provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Rosedale. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.