1,408 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rosedale, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rosedale (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rosedale (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rosedale (3)
- Rosedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rosedale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rosedale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rosedale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rosedale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Overlea 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dundalk 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Essex 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Parkville 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- White Marsh 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Middle River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Carney 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Perry Hall 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Baltimore 1 Bedroom Apartments (207)
- Edgemere 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Rosedale?
Rosedale is home to Maryland Route 7, once the Philadelphia Road, which bore George Washington on his way to New York in 1789 for his inauguration as the first American President.
A young English resident named Dale once owned a home above the then-called Philadelphia Road that George Washington traversed. His garden was covered with strikingly attractive roses -- so attractive that the area was named Rosedale for him and his flowers. In the 19th century, immigrants were drawn to the community with access to gas and electric lighting, transportation via electric trains, and boats along the river. In fact, schooners were once able to sail all the way up Back River (although today, a rowboat might be more in order). Rosedale grew as a residential suburb to Baltimore primarily in the 1950s. Three quarters of the housing available today are homes built between 1854 and 1979. So you better like history if you decide to move here! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Rosedale offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Rosedale, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.