1,553 Apartments for rent in Pikesville, MD with Balconies
- Pikesville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pikesville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pikesville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pikesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pikesville Apartments with Parking (9)
- Pikesville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Pikesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Pikesville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pikesville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pikesville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Garrison Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lochearn Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mays Chapel Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Lutherville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Owings Mills Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Randallstown Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pikesville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pikesville?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pikesville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.