2,119 Apartments for rent in Pasadena, MD with Balconies
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (5)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (8)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Severna Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Gambrills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Edgemere Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Linthicum Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Arnold Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dundalk Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pasadena?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Home of football greats Jim Fassel, Todd Heap and Mike Newton, Pasadena has a long and cherished sporting tradition with plenty of tailgating and regular Sunday game day meet-ups during the season.
Located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C., Pasadena, MD has it all. The Beach Boys song may have been talking about the city in California, but this little-known jewel in Maryland has a lot to offer. Enjoy easy access to rivers, bays and beaches, and it's just a short hop to stunning views from the Appalachian Mountains. Three major metropolitan areas bracket this small city, offering all the benefits of big-city life without the traffic jams and sardine-sized houses. Finding places to live in Pasadena can be easy or challenging, depending on the area you want. Water views always come with premium pricing, but there are plenty to be had in Pasadena. The only question is whether you want a river view, lake view or bay view, as Pasadena sits between three bodies of water.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pasadena renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.