1,912 Apartments for rent in Revere, MA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Revere Accessible Apartments (4)
- Revere Apartments with Garages (8)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Revere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Revere Apartments with Parking (12)
- Revere Apartments with Pools (7)
- Revere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Revere Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Revere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Revere Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Chelsea Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Saugus Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Everett Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Malden Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Melrose Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lynn Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Nahant Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Wakefield Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Revere?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Revere?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Revere?
"In the hour of darkness and peril and need, The people will waken and listen to hear The hurry hoof-beats of that steed, And the midnight message of Paul Revere." - (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "Paul Revere's Ride")
If you want to dig your toes into the sand, youll love living in Revere. This beach town enjoys a curving white sand beach two and a half miles in length. A quick mass transit ride on Bostons "T" from Beantowns center, and Bostons Logan International Airport, you can be walking along the tide line in no time. In summer months, test out your skills at a renowned sand castle building competition that is held every year along the waterfront. The towns diverse population of around 55,000 is a community of urban neighborhoods, with the Revere Beach Reservation Historic District holding a spot on the National Register of Historic Places. Bring a towel, and youre move-in ready.
Having trouble with Craigslist Revere? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Revere renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.