2,568 Apartments for rent in Chelsea, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chelsea Accessible Apartments (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chelsea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Chelsea Apartments with Parking (9)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Chelsea Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Chelsea Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chelsea Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Everett Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Malden Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Melrose Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Saugus Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (133)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Stoneham Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chelsea?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chelsea?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chelsea?
Don't let the dark Sean Penn movie scare you away--Mystic River is a beautiful waterway. And with the Boston skyline standing tall just on the other side of it, Chelsea, MA gets a two-for-one dose of beauty.
With 35,177 people packed into a land area of 2.2 square miles, Chelsea is the smallest city in Massachusetts and the 26th densest in the country. The Massachusett tribe that inhabited the area apparently chose the locale for a good reason. They called this land "Winnisimmet," meaning "good spring nearby." This, and the warming influence of the ocean that moderates the climate relative to the hinterland, prompt people to make a beeline to Chelsea. In a nutshell, Chelsea offers the best of both worlds--affordable housing in a quaint, vibrant location minutes away from the big city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chelsea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chelsea renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.