162 Accessible Apartments for rent in Shreveport, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shreveport Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Shreveport Apartments with Garages (27)
- Shreveport Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Shreveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Shreveport Apartments with Parking (80)
- Shreveport Apartments with Pools (23)
- Shreveport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Shreveport Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Shreveport Furnished Apartments (5)
- Shreveport Luxury Apartments (73)
- Shreveport Pet Friendly Apartments (77)
- Jenkins-pinecroft Apartments (11)
- Springlake-university Terrace Apartments (14)
- Hyde Park-brookwood-southern Hills Apartments (7)
- Western Hills And Yarborough Apartments (3)
- Airport-pines Road Apartments (3)
- Broadmoor-anderson Island-shreve Isle Apartments (23)
- Country Club Hills - Lakeshore Apartments (4)
- Freestate-north Highlands Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Shreveport?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Shreveport?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shreveport?
A little birdie on the bayou told us you were in the market for a killer crash pad on the banks of the Red River in Shreveport, Louisiana. Situated at the vortex of the Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas borders, Shreveport is a popular residential destination for budget-minded Southerners of all varieties. Sound like you? Fortunately, we come bearing good news: You’ve come to the right place, because we can have you living the dream in the Bayou State. So journey on boldly because the domicile of y...See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Shreveport with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Shreveport. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.